Saint Sebastian Round Sterling Silver Tennis Male Athlete MedalHMH
(You save )
- Saint Sebastian tennis medal-pendant.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Detail depicts him tied against a tree with arrows piercing his body, on the front of the medal.
- Reverse side of the medal depicts a male tennis player.
- Saint Sebastian is the Patron Saint of athletes.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 1.0" x 0.8" (25mm x 20mm)
- Weight of medal: 4.3 Grams.
- 24" Genuine rhodium plated endless curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.